- Microsoft SSO with Microsoft Active Directory support
- Enhancements to Conditions and Filters in journeys to link to entry activity
- We now expose the number of invalid sends in more areas of campaign reporting
- You can now connect a custom Twilio account for SMS
- Yow can now automatically archive contacts in Ortto when they are deleted from Pipedrive CRM
- Added new Capture widget type: Prompt
- You can now view the top 50 link clicks in a campaign report and export all clicks
- You can now allow organization fields from data sources to be used as unique idenitifers
- We now support multiple Stripe data sources in a single account
- Export is now available for activity feeds
- Improvements to waiting on messages in Journeys
- We now accept Stripe activities not connected to a customer ID (e.g. guest checkout)
- Option to exclude "others" from pie chart report
- Changed color of "others" in pie chart report to not clash
- Added "waiting on stock" default widget for e-commerce users
- Fixed campaign statistics not automatically updating on new index
- Resolved issue with filter query "Birthday age is exactly X years"
Happy new year!
- Scores are now available in the Salesforce package
- A/B testing is now available on transactional emails
- Select sync now shows on data source page
- When outbound activity limit is hit we now send a notification
- "utm content" is now populated with with the name of the campaign or shape
- Improved billing messages
- Improved error messages on data sources "needs attention" state
- Negative values can now be entered in numerical filters
- Save an Email or SMS from a Journey/Playbook as a template
- Tracked form capture widgets now supports Squarespace forms
- You can now match activity occurs-based exit criteria attribute to the attribute of the entry criteria activity for any journey type
- Dynamic field-based metric reports were incorrectly storing historical data causing incorrect displayed total
- Improvements to Journey date based triggers
- Templates have arrived! Browse 100s of templates for emails, journeys, playbooks, reports, capture and dashboards. Save and share templates between accounts.
- Scores are here! Under Setup > Customer data > Scores you can now build your own fit and engagement scores.
- You can select a data region at sign up
- We now apply instance timezone when exporting time and date field data
- Deleting object field values in Salesforce now also clears the field value in Ortto
Happy thanksgiving 🦃 to our 🇺🇸 friends!
- You can now remove social sharing links from the "view online" email screen
- There is now a confirmation modal when changing exit/entry criteria on a journey or playbook that is active
- Shopify activities now support both abandoned cart and abandoned checkout. The previous abandoned cart activity is now named abandoned checkout
- Typeform form mapping and validation can now be based on person and organization level unique identifiers
- SMS preference center now uses the public audience name correctly
- You now have the option in a Journey to move people waiting on a shape to the next shape.
- Improved validation on HTML ZIP file upload for templates.
- Chargebee data source was not correctly merging existing contacts, this has been resolved.
- Dynamic content in emails via JSON endpoint is now available
- You can now use any GEO type field in GEO reports
- We now support grouped questions in Typeform
- Reports now group individual answers in multi-select attributes
- You can now use fields from other integrations within Zapier
- We now use language full name instead of short codes in reports
- Improved usability of field-based reports
- Better error states when trying to integrate WooCommerce without full permission set
- Magento for Ortto is here!
- You can now sync activity to Segment sources
- You can now upload custom HTML assets via ZIP file for email campaigns
- You can now do greater than and less than filters for text fields
- We have made it easier to insert merge tags into SMS links
- Organization section within CDP was mising "Show all" button
We have made changes to our plans based on customer feedback.
Pro plan changes:
- Pro plan now has 5 seats (up from 3)
Business plan changes:
- Now includes 3 streams (was previously 1)
- Now includes 10 seats (up from 5)
- Now includes 15 custom activities (up from 10)
- On all paid plans you can now add custom activities